Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hi to all out there in the blog world! I am going to share the pics of my latest items I received from the Paris Flea Markets. As I hold them in my hands and touch them, smell them, and imagine the history behind each piece I feel honored to be able to hold them. I do have them for sale in my boutique, although I will enjoy them until they find another home that appreciates the history behind them. I do not clean away the patina or the age as that is part of what I love about antiques. I am sure that some will clean them up and polish them to give them new life although while they are with me they will hold the life they have lived.

Please enjoy - :)








If you see something you like visit my boutique:
Amore Artisan Boutique, LLC
2605 North Proctor St
Tacoma, WA 98407

hugs sassy

No comments: