Saturday, June 22, 2013

Back to Blogging from Amore

I have been sooo busy growing my first brick and mortar store that I have not been on here to Blog since last year! WOW where does the time go?
I have had the best year learning the ins and outs of owning your own business and there is a lot to learn!
The first thing is that you need your families support and understanding as you really do not have any free time anymore :)
I am blessed to say that I have had the best support group ever!!
Hugs and love to my special family and friends, thank you from the bottom of my heart and soul!
I am going to try my best to do a quick Blog every day and I more detailed one on Sundays.
I would love to know what inspires you to follow your dreams.


New Reusable Cloth Bags with Paris Themed Pictures
I have four prints to choose from and will be adding more in the fall.
They are a great buy at only $12.99 per bag

No comments: